63 Rutledge Av. 29401
HURRICANE AND MAJOR STORM POLICIES
Owner and Tenant Responsibilities
- > Monitor your own weather and news; the HOA will take no responsibility for tenant’s, owner’s and guest’s knowledge about approaching storms.
- > Keep trash and recycling out of basements till storm passes. Cans may be sealed. Clear balconies.
- > Understand,all basements are off limits to all but licensed and insured contractorshired by the HOA to make repairs and clean up. The HOA will in no way take responsibility for any owner, tenant or acquaintance of, who attempts to enter, repair, replace or clean anything in the basement and common areas of this building.
- > Understand, electricity, water, washing machines and bike storage may or may not be affected.
- > Understand, contractors may be delayed by road and store closures.
- > Please consider#3. and #4. when deciding to stay or go during an evacuation.
- > If staying, sign in on sheet left in lobby for emergency responders and fellow stayers.
- > Please leave contractors alone. They know their job and they are already dealing with more than one property.
- > Wait for an all clear from the Board to enter the basement.
HOA PLAN and Responsibilities
1.Confirm who will pump out basements, ensure gas powered generators for pumps
2.Confirm Water heaters are in stock - PHS
3.Contact insurance for possible upcoming damages
4.Contact insurance if damages incurred
6. Initiate clean up
7. Have CES check electrical circuits if power was lost
8. GIVE ALL CLEAR TO RESIDENTS